The mission of Campus Middle School for Girls is to promote academic excellence in a nurturing environment where girls can become confident and enthusiastic lifelong learners.
In service to this mission, CMS provides:
- a challenging curriculum that encourages girls to set high expectations for themselves;
- small class sizes that allow a high level of student participation and teacher attention;
- diverse curriculum offerings that allow girls to explore an array of subjects, express themselves creatively, and work toward mastery in a variety of disciplines;
- a safe and positive social environment that enables adolescent girls to achieve a sense of emotional and physical well-being;
- community service opportunities that encourage students to become reflective, responsible global citizens;
- close ties to the University of Illinois and surrounding community that expose students to working scholars, laboratories, museums, libraries and other resources.