High expectations, small class size, and a supportive environment are what girls need to succeed in school and in life - we have 20 years' worth of successful graduates to prove it. In an effort to maintain a diverse, inclusive school community, CMS sets tuition as low as possible. Therefore we rely on contributions of time, talent and funds from generous members of the Champaign-Urbana community. If you would like to support CMS through a financial contribution or by donating needed items, please use the links on this page. If you have a special talent or program you would like to share, please call Leanne Cunningham, Communications & Outreach Director, at the school. Thank you for your kind support of our mission - we could not do it without you!
- Fax machine (the current office fax machine is becoming unreliable)
- Air Print printers (3) compatible with updated computer technology. Here is a list of compatible printers.
- Prepared slide sets: general, anatomy, animal, plant/fungus, zoology
- Electrophoresis chamber set
- Microscopes with fine adjustment ability
Make a Donation to CMS!
Your financial contributions help the Campus Middle School provide a safe and challenging environment for our students and are crucial in the success of our program.
CMS is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization so your contributions are fully tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Upon receipt of your contribution, we will send you an acknowledgement letter for tax purposes.